Saturday, February 4, 2012

Prism Necklace- February Challenge Day Four

[Prism Necklace]
 I'm especially excited to share photos of this necklace because I'm on Instagram! If you follow me on twitter, you got to see a special sneak peak this morning. Then I was off to Marin County for hiking on Mt. Tam and lazing on the beach in Bolinas. 

I've done many necklaces with chandelier crystals before, I cannot get enough of them, but this is the first I've combined with natural stones. These are dyed green stones that are an incredibly variegated green. Simply gorgeous. The Prism Necklace is available now on Etsy and I have a handful of these green stones left. I have the feeling they won't make it through February!



A Necklace A Day will continue all of February. See all the daily necklaces here. I'm joined in this challenge by a fellow East Bay Arts Collective member, Gwen of Gwen Harlow Design who will be crafting and blogging as well. If you'd like to join the challenge, email me at kat.mceachern (at) gmail dot com.

No comments: