Thursday, March 31, 2011

making it big time

I have exciting news! Thanks to this little blog, I've been asked to cover the third annual Richmond Fashion Week for GayRVA.com. Last year, I was just starting to explore Richmond so I missed Fashion Week but this year I'll be front and center (or wherever press are. Step one, figure out where press belong...) I'm especially thrilled to be covering the event for GayRVA.com, an great organization who have hosted many events I've enjoyed in the past, including the recent Fashion for a Cause. I won't be the only blogger covering the shows for them; Lindsay aka RVAFashionista will be joining me.

I'm missing this weekend's shows due to work obligations in DC but you can check out all the action starting this Saturday. Be sure to go to gayrva.com for your recaps!



Image from Richmond Fashion Week's website.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So proud of you!!! This is exciting!