Thursday, March 29, 2012

goldie blox launch


Not too long ago I wrote a post about a new project that had inspired me. I'm excited to say, that project is now publically launched! Check out more at www.goldieblox.com. A cross-post of my original post will go up on Friday but each day this week there is a new post from a member of the founding team. We're busy exchanging multiple emails a day, about to start product testing and always, always coming up with ways to make our ideas better. Sign up on the Goldie Blox website to stay updated!

2 comments:

Debra said...

What a cool site! I like this. I must tell you how much I enjoy your blog, but Blogger usually blocks my ability to respond! Just feel appreciated...without many comments :-) Debra

percentblog said...

Aww, thanks! And thank you for letting me know about the comment difficulty, I've changed around the settings. I hope you won't have problems in the future now.