Saturday, March 6, 2010

esty loves babies

With one of my childhood friends and my cousin pregnant, I've been checking out the cutest baby items on Etsy. There are so many adorable things, but I think my budget and practicality is leading to my buy the teething rings for them. Here are some of my favorites:


Baby teething toy and rattle by little saplings toys

Shoes by DimmaLimm

Baby wipes case by Little Chic Boutique

Baby sling: bronwenhandcrafted

Onesie from Silk Oak

I did get my cousin a onesie from Silk Oak, which I first saw at the Ithaca Farmers Market. She loved that it was all organic so I think she'll love the all natural teething toy as well. I was at school when her son was born and didn't see him until he was a year old. She's off in California now so I'm sad that it will be a while until I see her daughter, but hopefully I can visit her not too long after the birth. Other cute baby items suggestions?

No comments: