Tuesday, February 16, 2010

flowers for valentine's day

On Friday, this bouquet showed up at my office. While not a complete surprise (text from the bf the day before asking for my office suite prepared me) it was very lovely.

Look at how many flowers they packed in there! I prefer a more simple arrangement and decided to spread the love around my house.

Flower type 1.

Flower type 2.

Combined together.
These lovely pots were my Christmas present to the bf who had to leave them at my place since he was flying home. Now they live on my shelf and I love them. I think I'll hold them hostage until he sends my bar cart.

This lovely arrangement ended up on my bathroom sink.

A sweet little set for my hall table to accompany Gracie's leash.

On my headboard.

And lastly, over the kitchen sink.

No comments: