Tuesday, September 21, 2010

from the blogs to the stores

I just wanted to say a quick THANK YOU to all the bloggers who have been showing per:cent jewelry love lately. Two amazing Richmond women have featured my jewelry. I'm excited to be spending more of my *spare* (ha. hahaha.) time on the jewelry side of things and am working to slowly turn it into slightly more than a hobby.

Check out my coverage by Modern Atlier (Georgeae on Twitter), a perfumer and blogger, and RVA Fashionista (Twitter) who, well obviously, is quite the fashionista.

I also did my first ever craft show this past weekend. Two friends helped me get the courage to go, and I'm so glad I did! So a thank you to PipMalloy and Tiggie Smalls- both who have awesome items if small etsy shops. Pictures from the craft show are below. I'm still working on a sweet setup to display my jewelry, I think the table was super crowded.





Lastly, I don't think I've blogged about it but I'm now being carried at the Blue Elephant (Twitter) a wonderful new consignment furnishings and home decor store that is hard at work supporting local artists. The Blue Elephant is located at 425 Strawberry Street. Closed Monday, you can get your shopping on Tuesday-Friday 10:00am-6:00pm, Saturdays 10:00am-7:00pm and Sundays 12:00pm-5:00pm.

No comments: