Tuesday, September 18, 2012

my secret is out- goldieblox is live!

[I can't believe I finally get to share this picture!]
I'm please to announce that GoldieBlox is here! Back in March I posted my excitement to be working on a secret project, now I'm finally able to share the details. 

GoldieBlox is a construction toy for girls, that is going to inspire the next generation of female engineers. Their mission is to get little girls interested in science, technology, engineering and math the way Lego, K’Nex, Lincoln Logs and Erector sets have done for boys for over 100 years. The idea behind GoldieBlox is genius: it is a construction set + book series starring Goldie, the girl inventor who loves to build. As girls read the book, they get to build along with Goldie. 


GoldieBlox is on its way to being commercially produced, but we need your help. There are three simple actions you can do to bring Goldie to life:
1. Visit the Kickstarter page right now and make a contribution.
2. Like GoldieBlox on Facebook, Follow on Twitter, and Join the email list.
3. Reach out to your personal, professional, and social networks to spread the word.

No comments: