Wednesday, June 20, 2012

international rue launch


The newest Rue has launched, and this issue is all about travel! I had a blast writing for this issue and day dreaming about trips to take someday. Chloe from MiH Jeans (pg 24) was a delight and I actually got to speak with her over the phone while she was in Turkey, but Belgian photographer An's home in Malaysia (pg 118) was my favorite because her home is so clearly a reflection of her love and passions.

Take your own mini-trip with 144 pages of around the world inspiration!

2 comments:

Holly {All Things Charming} said...

You have no idea how excited I am each time I see your name in Rue! I am one proud former co-chair :)

blue roses said...

firstly, LOVE the new header design; tis so lovely! (not sure when you did this, apologies if i am ghastly late in the compliments, spain has left me a bit out of the blogging loop.....)

second, cannot wait to read! design inspired travels >>>> pharmaceutical travels!

http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/